Job Offer Details
Number of openings: 1
Position starting date: As soon as possible
Employment status: Permanent
Work schedule: 37.5h Full time
Work shift: Week days
As part of the Electronics R&D team, the Electronics Assembler-Tester will report to the Director – Electronics R&D.
- Install, mount, fasten, align, and adjust parts, components, wiring, and harnesses to subassemblies and assemblies using hand and small power tools.
- Operate various test equipment and tools to perform simple electrical and continuity testing of electronic components, parts, and systems.
- Set up and operate automatic testing equipment to locate circuit and wiring faults, shorts and component defects.
- Compare test results to specifications and set parts or products aside for repair, or replace components or parts as indicated by test equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Sense of responsibility
- Regular and reliable availability
- Digital and manual dexterity
- Focus on superior work product
- Flexibility and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience