Job Offer Details
Number of openings: 1
Position starting date: As soon as possible
Employment status: Permanent
Work schedule: 37.5h Full time
Work shift: Week days
The graphist designer/ computer graphist designer will have to help inb the following tasks:
- Verify and adjust plexiglas panels gaming devices.
- Create the design and layout of corporate presentations.
- Design advertisement for trade fairs, shows and exhibitions and other promotional events.
- Prepare the visual design of the graphic and electronic corporate paper and stationery [business cards, letter head, labels, DVD labels, corporate signatures (or electronic) for emails, corporate kits, smart cards, and so on).
- Create and update various corporate communication tools such as sales sheets, technical fact sheets, corporate presentations, advertisement material, Web site, and so on.
- Make various printouts on the photocopier.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks such as cutting out posters, plasticisation and vinyl cut-outs and so on.
- Provide appropriate corporate logos externally.
- Request quotes from suppliers.
- Any other related tasks pertaining to the activities of the sector, as business evolves, and/or as new priorities emerge.
- Organizational skills;
- Effective priority management;
- Diploma of professional or college studies in graphic design, computer graphic design or other pertinent training.
- Two (2) years or more of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency with Adobe suite software (Illustrator, in design, Photoshop, etc.).
- Windows environment;
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and in Web site design is an asset;
- Bilingual French and English is an asset.
- Good management of priorities;