Job Offer Details
Number of openings: 1
Position starting date: As soon as possible
Employment status: Permanent
Work schedule: 37.5h Full time
Work shift: Week days
As a core member of the mathematic team, develop and implement internal production tools. Also integrate and support all mathematic implementation on the gaming system.
- Develop and implement game features and mathematics in the outcome generator within the gaming system solution.
- Master how to prepare a « hot fix » for the outcome generator piece of the gaming system solution.
- Develop and implement “instructions” to support new game mechanics ort features in our main simulator
- Develop and support the mathematic custom software for validations and analysis based on the specifications.
- Write, modify and test code of internal software.
- Optimize, update and maintain existing code adding comments appropriately.
- Maintain and update documentation of existing math tools and when creating new ones.
- Maintain open communication with manager and team member regarding project development progress.
- 2 years of related experience with JAVA language
- 2 years of related experience with MS Office and SQL Server.
- 2 years of related experience with C# and .Net language
- Pay attention to details
- Bilingual: English and French
- Easily adapt within team work
- Knowledge of casino games (preferred)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering or equivalent experience