Job Offer Details
Number of openings: 1
Position starting date: As soon as possible
Employment status: Permanent
Work schedule: 37.5h Full time
Work shift: Week days
As a core member of the mathematic team, develop innovative game mechanics and develop math models for Base, Mid-Premium and Premium contents that will provide successful play experience.
- Propose new Game Design – innovative concepts to support the team gaming strategy
- Active collaboration in Game Design Jam Sessions
- Create and develop new game mechanics and variants.
- Develop a library of custom software/tools supporting new game mechanics
- Maintain and update documentation of new game design and bonus mechanics in development.
- Develop Class III math model that will create the game experience aligned with Game Design
- Responsible to provide accurate calculation Excel files and algorithms/formulae to support math model
- Write, modify and test code for math simulations.
- Develop bonus algorithms for accurate math and behavior – create file for game software implementation
- Demonstrate the expected game experience using some mathematics / analytics tools
- Maintain/ update library of new successful games coming to market from competitors
- Seek and possess a sound knowledge of existing game performance in production
- Knowledge transfer to team members and mentoring when required
- Identify technical issues/challenges and communicate them to direct manager with potential solution
- Collaborate with other departments on ongoing development when needed.
- Maintain open communication with manager and team member regarding project development progress.
- Strong analytics
- Pay attention to details
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Bilingual: English and French
- 5 years + of experience developing math models for casino games
- 5 years + of experience developing new game mechanics for casino games
- 5 years + of experience of programming math simulators with C++ or C# language
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Experience in mathematical simulation and statistics is preferred